Gene Simmons, Les Claypool, Gerald Casale and more….
By Gary Graff
February 2, 2018
* Devo’s Gerald Casale is selling his Palm Desert, California, home, a 3,218-square foot house on a half-acre lot, with an asking price of $1.2 million.
* Gene Simmons and former Kiss bandmate Ace Frehley are featured in a newly released video online showing the two appearing together at Walt Grace Vintage Guitars in Miami. The two play songs together and tell stories during the event, which was promoting Simmons’ new box set The Vault.
* Les Claypool will lead Primus back on the road again this year, starting a two-month tour with Mastodon on May 6 in Morrison, Colorado.
* Skillet’s John Cooper says he and his wife Kory are “about halfway through” writing for the group’s next album, the follow-up to 2016’s Unleashed. He adds that the couple is likely to produce the new project themselves for the first time ever.
* Foghat has launched a new line of condoms branded after its 1975 hit “Slow Ride.” They’ll be on sale in time for Valentine’s Day, according to the band.
* Stone Temple Pilots has announced a March 16 release for its new self-titled album, its first with new frontman Jeff Gutt. The group released a new song from the set, “Roll Me Under,” this week.
Listen To Primus’ New Track, “The Seven”
Stone Temple Pilots Celebrating Core’s 25th
Gene Simmons Apologizes For Ruckus At Fox News